A few ideas for new businesses I have had but will never execute on:
- Rebrand fecal transplants as “Biome Transplants” and sell it as a way to get skinny for women or more athletic for men. However, FDA regulates this as a drug, so you need to distill out microbes to use it as a supplement without regulation.
- Treadmill with computer screen hooked up to a game like World of Warcraft. Walk around and do missions, and battles are done by sprinting as fast as you can and having that compared to your opponent.
- Phone with a spam button to report spam calls
- Set up better employee recognition plans, basically gamify business. Give rewards / titles / badges, make it cool.
- Yelp for real people if you can figure out how to do it legally.