I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is supposed to be a time to reflect on what you are grateful for, so I will do the standard post listing a few things that I am grateful this year:
- Still being employed in the rapidly sinking American economy.
- Having awesome friends and great brothers.
- Being in very good health (crosses fingers).
- Living in what is still one of the free-est countries in the world.
- WordPress for making my blogging much easier.
- Crazy women for making my life more interesting.
- My sexy body for providing me endless mirror-staring fun.
- Karoline Kurkova, sexiest woman alive according to E!
- My weekly dinners with my close friends and Ian, the best chef in Seattle.
- Flag football.
- Disturbing indie movies for broadening my mind.
- First Thursday art walk in Seattle for free wine and decent art.
- “Trace”- very fun iPhone game that has entertained me on the toilet almost as much as the NYTimes.com website.