Life is good, compared to most other humans of today and most other humans in history. For example, look at previous times:
- In 2005 there were no smartphones
- In 1990 there was no internet, not really common PCs, no video games
- During the 60s and 70s there was less freedom of movement, no real way to move to a new city and find your way around easily, harder to get information
- In world war 2, there was shortages of essential supplies, people lived in fear, there was massive slaughter, no freedoms, no travel
- In 1900, there were no airplanes and the automobile was in it’s infancy. If you couldn’t get somewhere by horse in a day, that was usually the limits of your life. You usually never went further than 30 miles beyond the place you were born.
- In 1800, you were probably a serf pulling weeds and planting seeds for some rich baron. The rich baron had rotting teeth, bad health problems with no resolutions, lived with ticks and fleas in his straw stuffed bed… even the poorest people in America today live 100x better than that rich baron. And god help you if you were a serf.
- In 4000 BC you probably lived outside with a small tribe of close relatives. Other tribes would usually try to kill your men and steal and rape your women. You probably lived on the brink of starvation most of the time and barely reached four feet in height because of it. At nights, you’d freeze out in the cold. During the days you’d have to deal with heat. Bugs, snakes and other animals would be a constant threat. Life was nasty brutish and short.
- In 15000 BC you lived naked out in the wild with the same brain humans today have…. But you were constantly dodging animals that could hunt and kill you such as wolves, bears, lions, and many others. You were not at the top of the food chain, you were somewhere in the middle probably. Life was even nastier, more brutal, and shorter.
I am happy to be alive today!!!!