Do you find yourself procrastinating on most of the duties you must take of? Are you unable to find motivation to get much work done?
The cure for procrastination is to break down your mega-task into a bunch of little small ones.
Want to get in better shape?
Set a series of small tasks for yourself that lead to your goal and just focus on those, for example:
- Run for 10 minutes every day this week, then increase it by 2 minutes a day each week thereafter…. in 6 months you will be running 34 minutes a day and feeling great!
- Do 10 pushups a day this week, then add on 1 pushup each day thereafter.
You can break down almost any big task this way:
- Read a book (10 pages or a chapter a day)
- Clean your house (1 chore per day of the week)
- Play guitar (Practice each night from 8pm to 8:30pm)
What big task are you procrastinating on?