The holidays this year were too unhealthy for me. Too much food, too much drink and not enough exercise or blender drinks. I feel like a corpse.
Do you manage an online business? If you want to earn the maximum revenue, your business website must have user-friendly buying options, a conversion-optimized layout and search-optimized pages. Your site also needs the kind of professional appearance that will help you to build your brand and leave a good impression on potential buyers. As the founder of one of L.A.’s leading web development and design firms, I have used all of the major eCommerce platforms, and I know firsthand which shopping carts provide the best value.… read more “BigCommerce vs Shopify vs Magento vs Volusion vs 3DCart”
Merry Christmas to everyone out there!
I am thankful for many things this Christmas Eve:
- My great supportive family – brothers, grandparents, extended family
- Good group of friends – Jarek, Fletch, Nick, Justin, Shawn, Kenny
- Living in a free country with free enterprise where I can start and run my business as I see fit (for the most part)
- Crossfit for helping me round out my fitness
- Rock climbing for challenging me mentally and physically
- The awesome team I have at Coalition who are helping to build amazing sites and achieve great client results
I have discovered that small incremental life hacks stacked upon one another over time leads to a vast improvement in your quality of life. What are some examples of incremental life hacks that I use?
- I do burpees each morning, adding an additional one each day.
- I do some form of exercise each day (rock climbing, Crossfit, basketball, flag football, hiking, etc)
- Use a spreadsheet that emails me each morning and asks me to update it.
For those of you who have not yet tried Quora.com, I strongly recommend it. Tons of smart, well-written advice from successful people. It is really helpful for getting expert opinions on just about any topic.