1. Use your headline to repeat the searchers questions. For example, of the most trafficked keyword is “Workflow software”, then your headline could be “Workflow Software Reviews”. Then proceed to answer their question as directly as possible and follow it up with more information and questions to potential additional questions.
2. Along with your text content, have helpful images and videos to grab and hold your readers attention.
3. Offer additional resources in the form of links to more information and if possible an email and phone contact.
4. Use automated surveys to ask users what they think of your content.
1. You live and die by your traffic numbers combined with your conversion rate. Love them more than your own children for they will actually keep you out of a nursing home in your old age.
2. Test new product options by posting a page on your site advertising the product and sell it to customers. Then apologize and refund their money or ask for time to get the inventory.
3. Look at eBay and amazons top sellers to find new product ideas.
Private currency is money issued by non-governmental organizations (usually banks or companies) to be used as legal tender for all debts and exchanges. Most private currency’s are backed by gold or silver or some other commodity of material value.
What is government-issued currency?
Government issued currency is used by citizens of a state to pay taxes and complete transactions with other citizens.
The United States Dollars is an example of a currency issued by the government. Some governments back their money systems with a commodity (usually gold), but most now have moved to “faith-based” systems. The American currency is backed “by the full faith and credit of the United States”.
How does private currency work?
A bank would collect people’s deposits of gold and give them back contracts stating that the contract was worth a certain weight of gold. For example, Bank of America could issue its own currency (mini-contracts) that states that each one is redeemable at any branch for 1/100 an ounce of gold (roughly $12 at current gold prices). People could then use these notes to go to Costco to buy food or to Rite-Aid to buy medicine or to Ikea to buy furniture. The store owners at Costco could then use these notes to pay for new supplies for their warehouse or to pay their employees. The parties could keep using the notes to exchange back and forth or could go to Bank of America and redeem it for gold.
Why is their no private currency in the United States?
It is illegal to issue any sort of currency in America.
Double taxation. If Todd bought a car from John with 100 “Bank of America dollars”, both Todd & John would have to pay income tax. Todd would pay it on the car and John would pay it on the “Bank of America dollars”.
What are the benefits of private currency?
Freedom from government control
Competition by currency managers leading to greater efficiency
Currency backed by commodity of your choice
What are the problems with private currency?
Potential bankruptcy/failure of the issuing organization
Change in value of the underlying commodity (including trust)
Many currencis could make some transactions difficult
Little used currencies would be illiquid
Are there any private currencies currently used in America?
Throughout my life, I’ve been able to beat my brothers in wrestling matches. Not just one at a time, but all three of them. My trip home inaugurated the first time in their lives that the three of them together could take me- though they were unable to actually pin me down. Good battle.
1. Always use negative keywords! You will lose lots of money otherwise.
2. Carefully decide how to organize your account before setting it up. Campaigns & ad groups should be well planned.
3. Set a reminder for yourself to check at least weekly and recalibrate the account.
4. Always have at least a couple of ads to run against each other.
1. Keep a document (google docs?) with all the tidbits of information you pick up.
2. Fix duplicate content by preferably eliminating it, by use of the noindex tag or by using the link canoniclization tag.
3. Flash is starting to get better indexed for search engines, but don’t use it for textcontent.
4. Use unique alt image tags for all product images (not necessary for logo or boilerplate).
5. Immediately answer your users searched for question in order to reduce bounce rate.