What an animal

I just read an article on an Australian man who had ingested a large quantity of ethylene glycol (an ingredient of antifreeze). Usually to treat this issue they give patients pure alcohol to inhibit the toxic effects of ethylene glycol, but the hospital ran out of medical grade alcohol, so they fed him a case of vodka. Basically, they fed him 3 drinks an hour, every hour for 3 days in the ICU. My guess is that they didn’t allow him to drive home.

Published by

Joel Gross

Joel Gross is the CEO of Coalition Technologies.

One thought on “What an animal”

Comments are closed.