In my journey to the top of the blogging world, I have occasionally found myself stuck on plateaus. If you are in a similar position follow these 5 tips and your blog will be kickstarted up the ladder of success! (Sorry about all the climbing metaphors, I’m going to be attempting Mt. Rainier this weekend lol)
- Comment on other people’s blogs and link back to your own. Spam will not work (comment no-follow is now ubiquitous), you need to write genuine comments related to other bloggers posts. If you can contribute to their site, they will be more open to beginning a relationship with you and will be more likely to send links & traffic your way.
- Use WordPress software. Wordpress is the leader in blogging software and is extremely customizeable and offers thousands of themes & plugins for easy use.
- Use free tools such as Google Adwords, Trends, and Insights to help you find what people are searching for and write articles based on this information. Be sure to pick topics that you are passionate about though or your readers will easily see through you.
- Be more open & honest. Not only will being more open and honest make writing more fun for you, but it will also make your writing more interesting for other people to read and link to. If you use your personal “voice” people are far more likely to become engaged with your blog and keep coming back.
- Hire a professional online marketer. There are many people who have a good understanding of how to drive traffic online and are able to help you analyze the technical details!
One thought on “5 Tips To Make Your Blog Unstoppable”
I am just writing to make you know of the perfect discovery our girl developed browsing your site. She came to understand lots of things, with the inclusion of how it is like to have a very effective giving character to make other people easily learn about specific complex matters. You really exceeded readers’ expectations. Thanks for displaying those good, healthy, educational not to mention unique tips on that topic to Tanya.
Comments are closed.