My predictions for year 2020 are:
- High inflation or recession hits
- Donald Trump is reelected despite more new damaging news. Election fraud by foreign actors on his behalf is found later
- Hong Kong protesters are crushed and the international community does nothing
These are for the decade of 2020:
- Russia continues to gain significant new influence around the world
- Formerly democratic governments use facial recognition and other forms of bulk control more
- Climate change gets worse, climate change deniers dig in their heels
- Gene editing leads to millions of deaths from new disease or resurging old diseases.
… read more “2020 Predictions”
About 3 years ago I was able to lean down from my usual 205 lb to 185 lb by running every day and doing a caloric restriction diet using MyFitnessPal. Once I got down to 185 lb, I felt like I lost control of my brain. I became very emotionally unstable, beyond just hangry. I started doing things out of character and doing new things I didn’t usually do.… read more “Theory on hunger and emotional instability and seeking out new sources of food”
Merry Christmas! Hope you all had a great day. I laid with babies next to the tree with the lights off in the room and the tree lights on and listened to classic Christmas songs from my childhood. Good times!
I have been doing shopping and price comparisons now quite a bit and Amazon unfortunately is now 20-50% more expensive for the same goods as compared to manufacturer sites and Walmart.com. I recommend price shopping anything you buy there.
This appears to be the only honest Christian evangelical publication today. They apply the same standards to Trump that they did to Clinton.
I was recently diagnosed with osteoarthritis of the hip at the age of 35. This finally shocked me into action. For a long time, I have been very active playing sports everyday and exercising but always had a little extra fat on me and was a little slower than I could be. I never had the motivation to change my diet until now.… read more “Osteoarthritis Diet”
Motherhood should not only be a viable career, it should be a highly paid career.
We should pay all pregnant mother’s at least minimum wage (at least in the 10th percentile of other income earners), then pay them on a scale by measuring their child’s math abilities to other children of the same age. A top performing mother should be one of the highest income earners in the economy (in the 99th percentile of other income earners).… read more “Pay Mothers and Tie Increases To Child’s Math Skills”