In today’s reflection, I m looking back to November 2013. I am searching through my old emails and just seeing what was going on and what I can learn from it and apply to my life in the future.
- At that time we had some account managers that were out of touch with production, so I suggested to my managers that we tie them in closer.
- Jordan had a concern with the quality of the analytics analysis by our production manager. I feel like Bridget is doing a pretty solid job here now.
- I wanted to buy several epipens for my allergies to bees
- Talking to a friend who is the Showrunner for that Duck lures reality show about helping him with his show idea for “Red Hot Fish”
- Negotiating the lease for the new office space. Thank god our broker did a good job here because my neighbor with the same amount of space got hit with $26,000 in fees and I only had $600 because my lease protected me.
- Fought a chargeback from a scammy company called Empire Gold Buyers…. biggest ripoffs ever.
- Jimmy my cousin resigned from helping with Digital Auto Gauges.
- We had a weak digital producer who said he couldn’t handle his work, tried coaching him in how to do better.
Also, I had a nightmare last night that I had sold the company and the new owners fired me as CEO and I was devastated and angry and fought to get back… Weird dream. I am committed to Coalition long term… don’t know what else I could do that I would receive more challenge and enjoyment from.