A fictional job applicant’s information conglomerated from my actual experiences with people over time (client’s employees and pre-skills test CT employees):
- “I get bored after six to nine months of work and quit every job I’ve had”.
- “The gap in my resume was six months I spent in a drunken stupor in my bedroom”.
- “I hate people and will drive out any team members you assign to work with me”.
- “I like to have sex with my coworkers”.
- “I can’t actually don’t have the skills you need, but I will baldfaced lie to you to get the job”.
- “I am severely emotionally unbalanced and will cry regularly at work”.