Food Poisoning

Laurel and I both got food poisoning on our last day in Big Bear after having eaten at Masala Indian Restaurant. Very unfortunate. I stayed up all night alternatively vomiting or having diarrhea. I also had a fever as my body tried to fight off the invader.

Having had food poisoning makes me much more appreciative of my usual good health though. I think I take it for granted that I feel great every day and can do anything I wish. I need to appreciate that more, because I won’t always have it.

Published by

Joel Gross

Joel Gross is the CEO of Coalition Technologies.