I have not been posting frequently lately as I have been incredibly busy with work.
A few random updates on my life though:
- Reading “The History of Western Philosophy” by Bertrand Russell
- My room is growing messier due to my workload
- Basketball ability is rapidly improving, especially my big man game
- Having Tara visit this coming weekend
- New friends galore: business associates, basketball players, friends of friends, randoms
- Failed to keep practicing guitar, need more time
- Socrates was fascinating, as was Plato
3 thoughts on “Joel Update”
Joel, really appreciate your contributions to this crazy world. I have a son who is 23 and transfering to CalState. Your energetic personality reminds me of him! Look out Southern California! Is there enough room for the two of you? Check my son’s website “MOVIEHOPPINGISNOTACRIME.NET”–Yes he is a film student.
Til next time – Stay cool!
Let’s not be the judge! Let’s LOVE our neighbor.GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I.
www. Kind Shepherd .org WANTS TO HELP YOU 1-888-631-9181 YOUR TRUE FRIEND
Comments are closed.