A guy at the range today had a golf wind swing fan and recommended I try it. He said swing it a few times then hit your regular club. I swang it a few times and then hit a couple of balls.
I went out to the first tee and noticed my back was sore. By the time I reached the second hole, I could no longer walk.
The golf wind swing fan gives you a ton more resistance than a golf club. This allows your body to have the illusion of being able to swing harder with safety. Once you remove the swing fan, your body will swing beyond its ordinary limits which allows the ball to go further. But this greatly increases the odds of injury such as what I had. My muscle is pulled and hurts and I can’t get out of bed. I recommend against ever using a golf wind swing fan.
It appears Trump did have a conspiracy with Russians and did obstruct justice to hide that.
Pretty much every single person reading this in America is an immigrant, a child, or grand child, or great grand child of immigrants. So why do we have this huge wave of xenophobic opposition to immigration here?
Immigrants are massively beneficial to our economy. People who are willing to work their way up in tough jobs that don’t pay well and citizens now aren’t willing to are vital to growing our overall economy. Right now, our farmers have huge crops that can’t be harvested because there is no one willing to help.
The best arguments I have heard are against illegal immigrants coming in when there are legal immigrants waiting years for their turn. I think this an artificial construct though… We have so severely limited immigration that very few people can get in. We are also foolishly making legal immigrants wait more than a decade… We want their productive years, not their old age!
The other good argument I have heard is that immigrants will cost tax dollars by using social services. My suggestion is that we should reduce these social services, and also that the economic value we get from immigrants is far higher than resources utilized by them.
Beyond economics, we have a moral imperative to help people fleeing evil dictatorships. If we aren’t willing to help them with a revolution (like France and Spain who sent armies and navies to help us with the American Revolution), then we should be willing to take liberty loving people fleeing monsters. I think we should do a combination of both… Send a tank division to help the revolutionaries in Venezuela and also accept people fleeing the rape and murder of the current dictator.
Remember – you are not somehow genetically superior to immigrants. You are an immigrant! You were just lucky to be born into a free country where you don’t have to live in fear of being tortured and murdered. Your ancestors bled for freedom, and now it’s our turn to make some sacrifices to bring liberty to other countries and to help those fleeing evil.
The ADA is primarily used by predatory lawyers to sue anyone they can to collect huge fees. Most modern buildings and websites are very friendly towards the disabled. We no longer need this legislation that has now been heavily weaponized by evil attorneys.
This song is epic. I especially like some of the funny comments people had posted:
- In Soviet Russia, this is boyband.
- Made the fatal mistake of listening to this while shaving. I have to shave again now.
- Every country has it’s own mafia, in Russia mafia has it’s own country.
- I listen to this masterpiece every time I feel my testosterone level is too low and my beard is too short.
- Who needs choreography when you have the wedge formation.
- My beard just grew an inch!
- Of all the songs to spontaneously start singing at the Reagan Library…
- Communism is the longest and most painful road to Capitalism
- I played this song for Trump and he threw himself in the Gulag
- “Is it hard to be in the gulag?” “Only the first ten years”
- There is freedom of speech in America and Russia. You can shout “Down with Trump!” in front of the White House and won’t be punished, and you can also stand in Red Square and shout “Down with Trump” and you will not be punished.
- Stalin appears to Putin in a dream and says: “I have two bits of advice for you: kill off all your opponents and paint the Kremlin blue.” Putin asks, “Why blue?” Stalin: “I knew you would not object to the first one.”
Ordinary citizens (and the nearly slave like help they import from other countries) should detest these rich morons who rule them.