The final day of 2013 has arrived and it is time again for me to reflect on how 2013 went.
- The company has nearly doubled in size this year over last year
- We have the best team we have ever put together now
- We had multiple big wins for our clients
- Employee turnover was way too high, Justin is production manager now to assist with improving this problem.
… read more “2013 Year in Review”
My stock portfolio had a nice win yesterday thanks to Google’s increase in stock price of 12% yesterday after their earnings call. I am going to hold onto it as I think Google has some awesome product announcements coming up, including:
- Self driving car technology being licensed to auto manufacturers
- Wearable tech devices being taken to market (Google Glass, watch)
And of course they have several highly successful business units including:
My friend Cynthia just was accepted into the Harvard MBA program!!! Congratulations Cynthia! Good luck and have fun in Boston!
In order to make a fun weekend, obtain the following ingredients:
- 3 White Russians
- 1 Depressed Man in Bomber Jacket
- Bachelorette party with 11 girls
- Martha Stewart’s Bruschetta
- 1 sex blogger
- 12 fatty patties
- 8 pork loins
- 3 cases of good beer
- 1 packed hot tub
Begin mixing and cooking at 4 pm Friday in a low temperature bar and gradually increase the heat throughout the weekend.‚ Toss in copious amounts of alcohol and beware of explosions.
Happy birthday to me!‚ I turn 25 on this date February 7, 2009.‚ I am now the ancient of days.‚ All who come in contact with me should revere my wisdom and authority.
I am planning on going out and having a birthday party on Friday when I get back.‚ All are invited.
Tomorrow, Joel and his hordes of minions descend upon the ACT Theatre in downtown Seattle to celebrate all of the joys of 2008 and cheer the coming of 2009.‚ Jarek, Nick, Plato, Bryan, Kenny and many other friends will join me in ringing in the New Year with unlimited drinks, food and beautiful ladies. Adventures will be had, stories will be made and Seattle will be rocked.… read more “New Years Eve 2008: ACT Theatre”
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is supposed to be a time to reflect on what you are grateful for, so I will do the standard post listing a few things that I am grateful this year:
- Still being employed in the rapidly sinking American economy.
- Having awesome friends and great brothers.
- Being in very good health (crosses fingers).
… read more “Happy Thanksgiving!”
I cooked up a huge tenderloin for our monday night dinner last night.‚ On the side I served swiss potato casserole (which rocked) and herb roasted carrots and onions.‚ Everyone in attendance loved it (Ian, Di, Ben, Plato, NIck).‚ Very good times, but now I have a ton of cleaning to do.‚ At least I have some leftover swiss cheese potato casserole!
I rode my bike today to Golden Gardens after work and back. I did the trip on a bit of a whim- I was supposed to hang out with a friend, but she was lame and cancelled. So I did something way better… cruised to Golden Gardens and back. I actually haven’t done any cardio in a very long time, so I was pretty sore by the end.… read more “Bike Ride to Golden Gardens”