Many beginner business people are very afraid of sharing their ideas.‚ I however believe that most ideas never go anywhere anyways since building a profitable business usually follows the old adage “1% inspiration, 99% perspiration”.‚ ‚ I also think that sharing ideas helps other creative people think up new ideas themselves.‚ So here are a few of my recent business ideas:
- Write & sell book on online marketing.‚ Perhaps outsource some of the content and do the editing after.‚ Could be used both to make money directly and also as a resume builder.
- Office building that combines living space with work space for many people.‚ I guess this would be sort of a modern version of the artists loft, with space for manufacturing or retail or web work.
- Child tracking system using their phone’s built in GPS or triangulation technologies.
- Pay for prayer.‚ People visit the website and buy time from someone of a specified religion to pray for them.‚ Could be done seriously or as a gag gift.
- Skinny person only clothing store.‚ Or perhaps target tall, lean people.‚ I and many guys I know can never find clothes that fit right.
- Self-cleaning protein drink cup.
- Caffeine-addiction assistance, whether through books, movies, tv, anonymous groups, etc.
- Kite that flies you.