Sarah Palin is John McCain’s running mate.‚ Due to John McCain’s very advanced age and his mild Alzeimers, if this duo wins we will likely one day be saluting President Sarah Palin… so what do we know about this woman?‚ Very little information about her is known other than that she was a small-town mayor and later the Governor of Alaska for about two years.‚ Now there is a very good chance that Sarah Palin will be the President of the United States.‚ I don’t know about you, but the fact that no one knows anything about her besides the fact that she is a MILF is frightening to me. So, I did some research and I think that:
John McCain picking Sarah Palin as his running mate is a shame and a scandal!
Why?‚ Sarah Palin may be cute, but she is incredibly unprepared to become the President of the United States.‚ She has very little experience to help prepare her for the job of running the most powerful nation on earth (unless you think popping out 4 babies teaches you how to interact with Putin and face down freedom killers like Ahmadinejad and Mugabe).‚ For crying out loud, even Alaska’s Republican Speaker of the House John Harris could only say, “She’s old enough.‚ She’s a U.S. Citizen.” when asked what Sarah Palin’s qualifications were.‚ Sarah Palin’s own mother-in-law, Faye Palin said, “I’m not sure what she brings to the ticket other than she’s a woman and a conservative.”‚ Obscenely ridiculous.‚ Faye Palin went on to say that she is even thinking about voting for Barack Obama.‚ FOX News correspondent Steve Doocy was bragging about how great of a vice-president Sarah Palin would be and said, “She does know about international relations because she is right up there in Alaska, right next to Russia.” … Jon Stewart ironically replied to this by saying, “When you think about it, Alaska is also right near the North Pole, so she must also be friends with Santa”.
The Sarah Palin Scandal
The fact that Sarah Palin was ever even considered to be placed on the Republican ticket makes me strongly reconsider my slight leaning towards John McCain.‚ I believe in small government that is not invasive into my life- basically let me make my own decisions on morals & finance (fiscal conservative, social liberal). Sarah Palin just wants power… power… POWER!!‚ The NYTimes did an article on how Sarah Palin managed her small town in Alaska and later the state of Alaska itself and showed that she violated rules of ethics in her ruthless pursuit of power.‚ Sarah Palin is NOT the right choice of a running mate for John McCain.
Top Reasons Sarah Palin Should Not Be President
- Sarah Palin does not know what the Bush Doctrine is.‚ Let me repeat that.‚ ‚ Sarah Palin does not know what the Bush Doctrine is.‚ If you don’t know what the Bush Doctrine is either, please DO NOT VOTE.‚ Jesus people, read something sometime.
- SNL, the recently terrible television series, actually made a funny video lampooning Sarah Palin (and also Hillary Clinton).
- Sarah Palin is a barbarian (See photo at right)
- The state of Alaska is currently investigating Sarah Palin for corruption (Palin fired several state employees for personal reasons of vengeance).
- The citizens of Alaska twice voted to ban the aerial hunting of wolves & bears, but Sarah Palin opposed the will of the people and continues to push the practice.‚ Palin even went so far as to spend $400,000 of state money on an advertising campaign promoting her personal viewpoints.
- The Wall Street Journal, eternal beacon of conservatives, has issued an article on Sarah Palin’s new campaign slogan… “Drill, baby, drill”.‚ I think that we should allow some new drilling, but our country desperately needs to quit relying on oil from hostile foreigners in Venezuela, Iran & Russia.‚ A leader with vision would have a policy focused on stopping our fiscal support of terrorist nations that feed us oil and focus on making the United States a strong and independent country once again.
- When Sarah Palin was the mayor of the town of Wasilla in Alaska, she fired the city librarian because the librarian would not agree with her to censor the cities books.
- Sarah Palin did not obtain her first passport until 2007.‚ She has no knowledge of world affairs, yet she is going to be leading the massive United States military on its continuing expedition in Iraq, as well as trying to slow down Russia’s aggression, Hugo Chavez’s highway robbery of American companies, and she will need to deal with the starving psychos in North Korea…. but hey, she was a beauty queen! (see right)
- When Sarah Palin was the mayor of Wasilla in Alaska, she made many unwise decisions, including forcing rape victims to pay for their own forensic kits.‚ The woman is an absolute imbecile.
And the number one reason to oppose Sarah Palin is…
The Mental Midget Sarah Palin Supports Alaska’s Secession from America!
You think I’m kidding right?‚ Unfortunately, I’m not.‚ Sarah Palin’s husband was a member of the Alaskan Independence Party for seven years and Sarah herself has publicly supported their goal of trying to get Alaska to secede from the Union.‚ Apparently when Sarah Palin missed out on figuring out what the Bush Doctrine was, she also missed her history lessons on the American Civil War.‚ As recently as six months ago, Sarah Palin addressed the Alaskan Independence Party at their convention and said, “Keep up the good work”.‚ It’s not even like the Alaskan Independence Party has other issues at stake… their website says “its primary goal is merely a vote on secession.”‚ Ugh.
Supporting Scandal Queen Sarah Palin is Treason to America
If you have read all of the above information, yet still want to support Sarah Palin and John McCain’s Alzeimers induced decision to make her his running mate, you run a high risk of being a traitor to America.‚ The United States Supreme Court and the United States Federal Government both publicly declared that attempts at seccession are treason.‚ Following the Civil War, Jefferson Davis was imprisoned for two years for just this crime.‚ Do you want to support Sarah Palin and run the risk of being a traitor to America?
Even Matt Damon Opposes Sarah Palin
Watch the funny video of Matt Damon ripping on Sarah Palin below.
Hahahahhaha… so true.‚ “I want to know if Sarah Palin really tried to ban books.. or if she really thinks that dinosaurs roamed the earth 4,000 years ago… Sarah Palin running for VP is like a bad Disney movie..”
Sarah Palin Supports Pork Barrel Projects
One of Sarah Palin’s top selling points is that she supposedly opposed getting earmarks and special spending from Congress, making her a fiscal conservative.‚ This is a lie.‚ Sarah Palin asked US taxpayers to fund over $450 million in Alaskan projects over the last two years.‚ She wanted $130 million to support the local fishing industry with subsidies and $9 million for oil companies.‚ Sarah Palin even had her own “airport to nowhere” – $4.5 million to upgrade an airport on an island in the Bering Sea that has a year-round population of less than 100 individuals.‚ John McCain’s biggest positive policy is that he is adamantly against earmarks and special interest money for states, but apparently his running mate & potential president Sarah Palin does not agree with him.
The Bottom Line on Sarah Palin
Sarah Palin would be an awful President, but she is awfully good-looking.
Perhaps John McCain is less senile than I think… he might now he has a snowballs chance in hell against Barack Obama, so he has decided to provide the nation with some sexy entertainment. Certainly better than watching Al Gore flop on his face, right?